Thursday, July 17, 2008

Druids Dance with So Little Provocation

A couple of nights ago, there was a call out for all druids to come to the Scryer bank and dance. And, as a druid, I can't resist a good bear dance party (It's true. Try it yourself. If you don't have a druid of your own, roll one, get to level 10 and do the bear form quest line. Then go to Stormwind or Orgrimmar, walk up to the first druid you see and /dance. You don't even have to target them... Odds are they'll start dancing with you). I actually had to log off my mage and log onto my druid. I rushed over to to the Scryer bank, dropped into bear form, got in formation and started dancing.

Of course, with any druid activity, there will be a certain number of rogues, warlocks and hunters (who have nothing else to do. They certainly can't get into instance groups... Oh!!! Did I say that?!?!? Yep. Sure did) who ruin the screenshots:





Then some of the trees went to the front to add a little sparkle...



The bank started to get a little crowded with onlookers, so we rolled over to hang out with Alar:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well said.