Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Double Take

So... There I was just minding my own business (Seriously... I wonder how many of my stories start that way) reading some of my favorite blogs when I should have been working when I got around to Resto 4 Life. Now I'm not in love with being a tree druid... Don't get me wrong, it can be awesome to go into a battleground and keep 20 people alive for what seems like days but is more likely just long enough to take Stormpike Graveyard or to pump out so many HoTs in Karazhan that the other healers aren't left with much to do - and still have mana left over... But... Give me fur any day. That doesn't stop me from enjoying her blog. It helps me keep in touch with my leafy side.

So I was stunned when the phrase "Unpack Your Adjectives" caught my eye... Under the Recent Additions. I know from following her blog that the Recent Additions have been recently added to her blogroll. I don't know exactly how she found my ramblings (but as a systems adminstrator/programmer... I have a good guess. I've also been using this space as a bookmark to the blogs I want to make sure I don't miss a day of) but find them she did... And here's the kicker...

She described my writing style as "wry".

/blush

I should... Umm... You know... Get back to work.

No comments: