Monday, May 12, 2008

He Was a Scary Bear

I can totally explain... The first thing you need to know for the title of this blog to make ANY sense at all is that I my main is a Tauren druid and he is the main tank for the casual raiding guild I'm in... Which means I spend a LOT of time in bear form. A LOT... And it's not a pretty view. But I digress... I'll do that a lot.

Where was I? Oh yeah... So one day I was tanking Sethekk Halls for a group of guildies and the healer was a character named Pater. I've been real life friends with the man behind Pater for years and so we spend a lot of time in instances joking around. There are mobs in Sethekk that MC people and you either have to wait 30 seconds (or so) or get the person down to half health before it wears off. And since Hiahotah has such insanely high health and armor, it was easier to take out the mobs and then wait out the MC. After this MC wore off, Pater used the phrase "Scary bear biting my face!!!".

Which brought to mind the old Grammar Rock song called Unpack Your Adjectives... He was a hairy bear. He was a scary bear...

No comments: